Charity Fund Raising
Thousands of organisations across the UK use our 'Knockout' games and event management to raise money for their chosen charity. And it REALLY DOES WORK!
Comments to us suggest that people are more likely to give their time and money when they are having fun in the community and can share their day with other like-minded people. Our It's A Knockout challenge and charity days are very popular for this very reason. many of our summer festivals are for charity.
Here are a just a tiny few organisations that recently held charity days:
- DEBRA is the national charity working on behalf of people in the UK with the genetic skin blistering condition Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB).
- The Shannon Bradshaw Trust (Penketh Carnival) – Held an Olympic theme knockout day to raise money and were hoping for £5000+.
- Guilsborough Festival Weekend - A local event for the whole weekend with arts, Jazz, It's A Knockout, stalls and to raise money for local societies.
- The Lions Club of Brentwood has raised £3,300 for a hospice that supports terminally ill young adults.
- One In Eleven Appeal (Leighton Hospital) - A day event towards their goal of £1,000,000!
- Hartlepool & District Hospice - Held an It's A Knockout tournament at the Hartlepool Old Boys Rugby Club.
- The Glasgow Hospice - £14,000 for Charity! Another knockout fun-filled day with giant inflatable assault courses in Glasgow Green. With and 18 teams battling their way through the course and foam raised over £14,000.
- St. Alban's Crohn's and Colitis UK (NACC) had their its annual It's A Knockout Challenge to raise 1000's.
Actually the list is pretty much endless. If you want to raise money for a good cause on grand scale that is bound to attract the local media and help from the community then we would suggest getting in touch as we have 1000's of hours experience and many contacts to get your event working for you.